Friday, January 29, 2021

Sure-ism is stronger than Optimism.

"You attract the things you give a great deal of thought to."

I call on the law of accumulation. My supply comes from God, and now pours in and piles up, under grace.

I expect the unexpected, my glorious good now comes to pass.

The long arm of God reaches out over people and conditions, controlling this situation and protecting my interests.

"God's ways are ingenious, His methods are sure!"

"What God has done before, He now does for me and more!" ~ 77th Psalm

Visualizing is a mental process governed by the reasoning or conscious mind; visioning is a spiritual process, governed by intuition, or the superconscious mind.

  • ·         The subconscious, is simply power, without direction.
  • ·         The conscious mind has been called mortal or carnal mind.It is the human mind and sees life as it appears to be. It sees death, disaster, sickness, poverty and limitation of every kind, and it impresses the subconscious.
  • ·         The superconscious mind is the God Mind within each man, and is the realm of perfect ideas.

Goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life and I shall dwell in the house of abundance forever.

"Infinite Spirit, I give thanks that the one thousand dollars, which is mine by divine right, is now released, and reaches me under grace in a perfect way."

"My word shall not return unto me void, but shall accomplish that where it is sent."

"I cast this burden of lack on the Christ (within) and I go free to have plenty!"

Choose the affirmation which appeals to you the most and wave it over the situation which confronts you.

It is your magic wand, for your word is God in action.

"It shall not return void but shall accomplish that where unto it is sent."

Florence Scovel Shinn

No comments:

Post a Comment