Saturday, March 16, 2019

What I experience is the effect of my desire.


The negative screams at you but the positive only whispers. Barbara Fredrickson

True attitude and right method are necessary;
it is well to keep our affirmations true to principle. This is a means to an end. The end is illumination which means inner vision -- perfect seeing. Remember we cannot put on the Holy Spirit, although we may use the words -- descend upon us, because our fathers used them to express what we are meaning now: a realization of the presence and power of God within and without. Baptism -- and we say that we are baptized of the Holy Spirit -- is an inner realization. We are baptized in the name or nature of God, the Father, and of the Eternal Son. We rise to the heights; we stand with Jesus on the Mount of Consciousness, and experience the baptism of the Spirit which shows us that God is All. Nona Brooks ~ Mysteries ~ 1924

 What am I truly committed unto? For what I am committed to is the focus of my intention. And the intention that I focus on brings to me the fulfillment of my desire. And what I am experiencing, like it or not, is always the effect of my desire. A way of the heart lesson 1 Q &A https://iwihub.com/2019/02/24/what-motivates-you/

No comments:

Post a Comment