Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Open a child’s mind to the power within!

The sight of Christ is all there is to see.
The song of Christ is all there is to hear.
The hand of Christ is all there is to hold.
There is no journey but to walk with Him. (T-24.V.7:7)
Inner peace can be reached only when we practice forgiveness. Forgiveness is letting go of the past, and is therefore the means for correcting our misperceptions. Gerald G. Jampolsky

Dr. Roxanne Daleo is Creator of MindWorks for Children

Dear God, Spirit, Divine Mother,

On this day I ask you to grant this request -
May I know who I am and what I am, every moment of every day.
May I be a catalyst for light and love and bring inspiration to those whose eyes I meet.
May I have the strength to stand tall in the face of conflict and the courage to speak my voice, even when I’m scared.
May I have the humility to follow my heart.
And the passion to live my Soul’s desires.
May I seek to know the highest truth and dismiss the gravitational pull of my lower self.
May I embrace and love the totality of myself – my darkness as well as my light.
And may I be brave enough to hear my heart – to let it soften so that I may gracefully choose faith over fear.
Today is my day to surrender anything that stands between the sacredness of my humanity and my divinity.
May I be drenched in my holiness.
And engulfed by God.
May all else melt away.
And so it is, and it is so.
Amen
(from Debbie Ford's new book "Your Holiness" and this prayer is the one she said during her 4th drug treatment, on Day 10, after 15 years of suffering from drug addiction. and the one that finally set her free. )
Within your own self is your salvation. ECH
T h e P r i n c e o f P r o s p e r i t y
Prosperity is more than money - it is also health, inner peace, love & joy!
For 30 years Brother Jacob's been lecturing on New Thought and A Course in Miracles, teaching joy, love, inner peace and prosperity in his own crazy way. People grow, prosper & heal in his space. https://www.jacobglass.com/
What could you not accept, if you but knew that everything that happens, all events, past, present and to come, are gently planned by One Whose only purpose is your good?” (W-pI.135.18:1)

No comments:

Post a Comment