Monday, December 25, 2017

Christmas day

Christ passes no One by. Through this You know
He is God’s Son.
You recognize His touch
In Universal gentleness.
His Love
Extends to Everyone.
His eyes behold
The Love of God in Everything He sees.

No words but those His Father’s Voice dictates
Can reach His ears.
His hands forever hold
His Brothers’, and His arms remain outstretched
In Holy welcome.
Would You look on Him
And hear Him calling You this Christmas day?

Behold, He offers You His eyes to see,
His ears to listen to His Father’s Voice,
His hands to hold His Brothers’, and His arms
To reach to Him as He would reach to You.
You are as like to Him as He to God,
And You to God because You are like Him.

All that He offers You is but Your own.
Accept His gifts to You this Christmas day,
That You Who are as God created You
May come to recognize the Christ in You.



I, Jesus was created like you in the first and I’m reminding you that I have called you to join with me in the second. If you will think over your life, you will see how carefully the preparations were made. I am in charge of the second coming as I already told you and my judgement, which is used only for it’s protections cannot be wrong because it never attacks. Yours is so distorted that you believe I was mistaken in choosing you. I assure you, this is a mistake of your own ego. Do not mistake it for humility. Your ego is trying to convince you that it is real and I am not because if I am real, I am no more real than you are. That knowledge, and I assure you that it is knowledge, means that Christ has come into your mind and healed it. I am not attacking your ego, but I am working with your higher mind, whether you sleep or wake just as your ego does with your lower mind. I am your vigilance in this because you are too confused to recognize your own hope. I was not mistaken. Your mind will elect to join with mine and together, we are invincible. You and your brother will yet come together in my name and your sanity will be restored. I raise the dead by knowing that life is an eternal attribute of everything the living God created.” ACiM


Your mission is very simple. You are asked to live so as to demonstrate that you are not an ego and I do not choose God’s channels wrongly.” ACiM

No comments:

Post a Comment