Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Can You imagine what it means to have no cares, no worries, no anxieties, but merely to be perfectly calm and quiet All the time?

 
Yet that is what time is for: To learn just that, and nothing more. ACiM
Now be silent.
Let the One who creates
the words speak.

He made the door.
He made the lock.
He also made the key.”
Rumi
 
Whenever you are in doubt what you should do, think of His Presence in you and tell yourself this and only this:
He leadeth me and knows the way, which I know not.
Yet He will never keep from me what He would have me learn.
And so I trust Him to communicate to me all that
He knows for me.
Ch.13.VIII Excerpts
 
Illness is external searching. Health is inner peace.” -A Course in Miracles
 
This pin has been saved by others 591 times http://pin.it/LlhGA5u
There is no time, no place, no state where God is absent. A Course in Miracles

No comments:

Post a Comment