Friday, December 23, 2016

A great question to start with.

The magic wand that will assist you in changing anything quickly and dynamically is… drum roll please… ASKING QUESTIONS!


Questions open the door to all possibilities.
Questions change the energy of what you have decided is unchangeable.
Questions invite something new and something greater into your world.


A question always empowers. An answer always disempowers.” - Gary Douglas


A great question to start with is:

How does it get any better than this?™

"The miracle establishes you dream a dream,
and that its content is
not true.
This is a crucial step in dealing with illusions.
when he perceives
he made them up.
No one is afraid of them
He
gives himself the consequences that
The fear was held in place because
he did not see that he was author of the dream,
he dreams he gave his brother.
And it is but this the dream
has put together and has offered him,
to show him that his wishes have been done.
Thus does he fear his own attack,
but sees it at another's hands.
As victim,
he is suffering from its effects,
but not their cause.
The miracle does nothing but to show him
that he has done nothing."
ACIM Lesson 221 Excerpts
I do not claim for myself a single virtue or power that I do not concede to all other men.
I do not concede to any other man any virtue or power that I do not claim for myself.


In early manhood I was a Baptist preacher, constantly using the Bible as authority to which I would refer for the truth of my statements. The attitude now assumed is entirely different. As stated in a former chapter, I assume the entire Bible to be true. I hnow some of it to be true, and the way I arrived at this knowledge was by trying the propositions laid down by the biblical author, proving the truth of the Bible by actual demonstrations in my own life and in the lives of others. When I was a Baptist preacher, I tried to prove by the Bible that my doctrine was true.
As a mental scinetist I proposed to prove that the Bible was either true or false, and I am. happy to state that by actual trial I have proven to be the truth all that I have tried to prove, and after years of investigation, standing not at the end, but at the very threshold, I can see that not even the hundredth part has yet been told.
Excerpted from REGENERATION
Copyrighted 1898,
By Prof. S. A. Wetmer.


No comments:

Post a Comment