Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Choose Once Again ...



if you would take your place among the saviors of the world, or would remain in hell, and hold your brothers there. For He has come, and He is asking this. T31,VIII,1,5:6

How do you make the choice?
How easily is this explained! You always choose between your weakness and the strength of Christ in you. And what you choose is what you think is real. Simply by never using weakness to direct your actions, you have given it no power. And the light of Christ in you is given charge of everything you do. For you have brought your weakness unto Him, and He has given you His strength instead. T31,VIII,2.1:7

Trials are but lessons that you failed to learn presented once again, so where you made a faulty choice before you now can make a better one, and thus escape all pain that what you chose before has brought to you. In every difficulty, all distress, and each perplexity Christ calls to you and gently says, "My brother, choose again. " T31,VIII,3,1:3

I am as God created me. His Son can suffer nothing. And I am His Son. T31,VIII,5,2:4

You are as God created you, and so is every living thing you look upon, regardless of the images you see. T31,VIII,6.1

What you behold as sickness and as pain, as weakness and as suffering and loss, is but temptation to perceive yourself defenseless and in hell. T31,VIII,6.2

Yield not to this, and you will see all pain, in every form, wherever it occurs, but disappear as mists before the sun. T31,VIII,6.3

A miracle has come to heal God's Son, and close the door upon his dreams of weakness, opening the way to his salvation and release. T31,VIII,6.4

Choose once again what you would have him be, remembering that every choice you make establishes your own identity as you will see it and believe it is. T31,VIII,6.5

I thank You, Father, for these holy ones who are my brothers as they are Your Sons. My faith in them is Yours. I am as sure that they will come to me as You are sure of what they are, and will forever be. They will accept the gift I offer them, because You gave it me on their behalf. And as I would but do Your holy Will, so will they choose. And I give thanks for them. Salvation's song will echo through the world with every choice they make. For we are one in purpose, and the end of hell is near. T31,VIII,10,1:8

His voice will direct you very specifically. You will be told all you need to know. T,1,I,4,2:3

No comments:

Post a Comment