Friday, May 1, 2015

Do not put your hope in this world.



I wish harm or sorrow to no one this day; all persons wish me well. My business is indwelt and surrounded by right action. The Knower in me gives me fresh, vital ideas; I meet nice people, make good contacts, close good sales because people like to do business with me. Frederick W(illiam) Bailes




Salvation comes from nothing outside of you. ACiM - Workbook Lesson 70

There is nothing outside you. ACiM - Text Chapter Eighteen - The Passing of the Dream - Section 6 - Beyond the Body

Guy Finley explains that instead of being disappointed when others don't live up to your expectations, you can use their manifestations to remind you of your own wish and work to properly fulfill the purpose of your existence.


I bought a ticket to the world
But now I've come back again
Why do I find it hard to write the next line?
Oh, I want the truth to be said
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment