Saturday, September 5, 2009

Psychic Readings

Andrew Collins in "Twenty-First Century Grail : The Quest for a Legend" points out that the best Super Psychics (he has known) are around 90 percent accurate and it's a sliding scale from there. Which is probably accurate. Most stage performers are 30 percent accurate and it declines to 10 percent which is anyone on the planet (Reticular Activating Device, Synchronicity, Fate, Divine Intervention we call it). Remember, what you see on the boob tube is so heavily edited that you only see the hits not the number of misses. (Look up "Cold Readings" on the web). How do you really know who writes their books. There are ghost writers (no pun intended) you know.

Let the buyer beware. Check out all the information you can.
That being said I had a reading yesterday. My past car problems, head games with a brother, the fact one eye has gotten stronger and the rough time last year she was correct about. Someone I took care of, "He was there for me" she said she was told and the fact the estate isn't finalized that I know of(For some people it's about what they want not what the deceased wanted. Great forgiveness lesson fo me.) Fascinating, I was impressed.

What the significance of "New Brunswick" and February are I look forward to finding out about.
Related to a single she?
In due time.
All will be revealed!

No comments:

Post a Comment