Sunday, March 1, 2009

Music


Neil Young said he thought music would change the world but he no longer believed that. I tend to disagree.
Time to eat all your words
Swallow your pride
Open your eyes
High time we made a stand and shook up the views of the common man
And the lovetrain rides from coast to coast
Every minute of every hour - " I Love a Sunflower "
And I believe in lovepower, Love power, LOVEPOWER !!!
Sowing the Seeds
An end to need
And the Politics of Greed
With
love
I've always thought certain music songs pertained to something going on in my life.
Sometimes just about life.

This is the sound of my soul
This is the sound
I bought a ticket to the world
But now I've come back again
Why do I find it hard to write the next line
When I want the truth to be said
I know this much is true
It might be about relationships
Some day I might (I might) find myself looking in your eyes
But for now, we'll go on living separate lives
Yes for now, we'll go on living separate lives
The one that you think got away
So take a look at me now, well there's just an empty space
And there's nothing left here to remind me, just the memory of your face
Just take a look at me now, cos there's just an empty space
The one you're looking forward to
Two hearts, believing in just one mind
Beating together till the end of time
You know were two hearts believing in just one mind
Together forever till the end of time
A change in consciousness
I can't stand this indecision
Married with a lack of vision
Everybody wants to rule the world
Say that you'll never never never need it
One headline why believe it ?
Everybody wants to rule the world
All for freedom and for pleasure
Nothing ever lasts forever
Everybody wants to rule the world
A connection to spirit
Just like me
They want to be
Close to you
Here's to the future
And when the evening comes we smile
So much of life ahead
We'll find a place where theres room to grow
And yes! we've only just begun

No comments:

Post a Comment