Saturday, November 2, 2013

Never miss the opportunity to be fully alive, and of course there's only one place to do that,



right now – the present moment.

“I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today.
I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet.
I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.”
 ~ Groucho Marx


PRAYER FOR GUIDANCE
Dear God, Whenever I have questions or concerns, I immerse myself in an awareness of You, the powerful Spirit who watches over me and those I care about. I turn away from human reasoning, longing, and fears and ask You to show me the way and lead me to the fullness of Your good.
Dear God, I ask for Your help today. I believe that You will help me. I pray to be guided and directed by You and to know exactly what to do. In this moment in time, in prayer, I ask for Your direction.
When You speak to me, I listen to the still small voice and experience an inner
knowing of what I am to do. With every fiber of my being, I am open and attentive to
the wisdom of the one true source of good. I actively listen for Your guidance and agree to follow where You direct.
I have faith that answers are being revealed. I place my trust in You and feel the security of being Divinely guided.
Thank You, God, for going before me and showing me the way to make the crooked places straight and orderly.
In Christ’s name, Amen
FREE Positive Christianity Encyclopedia of Prayer, categorized, specific need, written prayers you may print and use:
http://www.positivechristianity.org/prayersearch.php

You must become your prayer, don't pray for something you're not willing to become.
In order for the answer to come to you, it must come through you.
You must believe, and feel deeply, that you ALREADY HAVE your answer to your prayer.
Correct prayer takes away all self-imposed blocks.
Pray continuously focusing on the positive intended results that God WILL provide.
You will soon discover most answers to prayer are even better than you can conceive of.
God is a good God, and it is God's will to help you.
(All prayers are original to Positive Christianity, and
Rev. Christopher Ian Chenoweth, unless otherwise indicated.)
http://www.positivechristianity.org/prayersearch.php#selectbuttons

Never try to enforce your government by tyranny. God is no tyrant. You are commanded to be Godlike. This is your verse: “He shall lift up his voice for the oppressed.”ECH

"We give up the invented personality when seeing that it is good, not bad, for us to do so." VH


"Because a man's physical eyes are open he assumes his inner eyes are also wide open, that is, he attributes cosmic consciousness to himself. He believes he is promoting principles when he is really defending delusions. Becoming aware of this deficiency in himself, a member of a study group went into action. He profited by examining just why human beings foolishly love darkness more than light." VH

No comments:

Post a Comment