Monday, August 17, 2026

OVERCOME RESENTMENT

I know that all men are my brothers.

All of us have a common Father. I see the Living Christ in everyone I meet. I salute the Divinity in each person. The Love of God flows through me to all mankind. I bless all those who criticize me. I pray for those who speak ill of me. I rejoice to see others succeed. I lose everyone now and I let them go in peace. I open the windows of my mind; I let in the influx of the Holy Spirit. I am perfect and cleansed. I am at peace. The Love of God fills my mind; all is well. I reflect the Love of God; I am absolutely loving toward all. I am conscious of God everywhere because God is over all, through all. I know that the action of God is taking place in the mind and hearts of all. It is wonderful!
Quiet Moments with
God Joseph Murphy

==========================================================================
We leave childhood when we stop trying to go back, back to the parents we needed and didn’t get, back to the past we wished would have been.

How do we do this? We become brave enough to grieve, to look straight at what happened in our childhoods that never should have, and at what should have happened but never did, and stay with our sorrow…instead of trying to get anything back. ~Mariella Assunta Giusti.

 

Fleetwood Mac’s “Landslide”: https://youtu.be/WM7-PYtXtJM?si=n6c-6ZIL-JcmMGbN


No comments:

Post a Comment