Thursday, February 17, 2011

ONENESS.


There is only ONE. There are no separations, no divisions, no separate peoples, races, nations, tongues, or tribes, except to the ‘who’ who is dreaming in the box. God is ALL IN ALL. ONE. You have simply forgotten What you are!GOD IN A BOX [2003]” BY: Jane Woodward

The belief that we are human beings living in human bodies, seeing through human eyes is the "lie" we have bought into! All opposites are an illusion, a dream-state of mind. To believe that there is good and evil, birth and death, rich and poor, young and old, up and down, light and dark, lack and plenty is "thinking,” is "taking thought,” and is "living" under a mind-set called "the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.”BUY THE TRUTH AND SELL IT NOT” [Jane Woodward]

"The Absolute means that there can be but one Truth.
That which is not Absolute Truth is not Truth at all. Truth, to be true, must be absolutely true. If there is the slightest variation, deviation, from Total Truth, you have nonsense. Truth to be true, must be completely whole, absolutely true. To be accurate, It must be one hundred percent accurate. To be right, It must be totally right. I defy anyone to contradict these statements, in honesty.” ~ Alfred Aiken




When - from Heart and Soul - we can say, "I and My Self are one; I am the Perfect Self; I am Pure Consciousness; I am in the Kingdom; I am the Infinite; I am that I am," then we have the Son God, and Eternal Life.BY: Lillian De Waters FROM "LIGHT OF THE ETERNAL[1945]"

From the state of pure Vision and Pure Love, we can forgive anyone, and EVERYONE. Unhappy memories will not linger with us. When the unfortunate incident or situation has been blotted out of memory--- as though it had never been---we know the meaning of “FORGIVING OTHERS”.BY: Lillian De Waters – 1930’S

1 comment:

  1. I AM Crystaqueous, I have loved Absolute writings for many years. My great joy has been to write such myself.
    Hi Jane Woodward, is there a possibility of gaining contact info for you? I would delight to correspond. Lovingly, Your Self, Crys I AM Crystaqueousone@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete